CERTIFICATION IN DESIGN THINKING
Welcome to Certification in Design Thinking.
This program will lead to certification as a Specialist in Design Thinking. Design Thinking is a human centered approach that entrepreneueurs and business managers use for discrectionary performance. This concept is applicable across the business and personal space. It helps to develop and deliver products, services and experiences. This concepts great application to address wicked problems.
Using Design Thinking principles, businesses can develop low cost working prototypes for various needs and test them real time. Besides, it will help in making working culture more innovative. This will lead to positive impact on the top line and bottom line
The participants of The Specialist Certification Program in Design Thinking will be able to
- Translate a business problem into a design thinking approach leading to realigning of the approach
- Work as acollaborative group leading to disproportionate business opportunities
- Apply a humane approach that builds excitement in business
- learn a set of tools that will enable them to apply the design thinking concepts
- Support a culture of Design thinking leading to excellence in business
At the end of the program the participant will be awarded a certificate as “Specialist in Design Thinking”
The duration of the online Course will of 6 hours. It will include the following
- Introduction: There will be discussion on Design thinking through some real life time examples. There will be there will be comparision of the current methods of problem solving and Design Thinking approach. We will learn about our own Design Thinking style
- Empathy: The participants will learn to connect with people at deep level, conduct empathy study and explore the various associated tools.
- Define: Defining the problem appropirately is an art. Participants will also learn on how to create te empathy map, journey maps, point of views and a few more
- Ideate: This session will include the participants learning the art of generating ideas, firming up on ideas for building prototypes
- Prototyping: The participants will need to learn about techniques in building prototypes. They will learn to incorporate various ideas to build a great one.
- Testing: The session includes the testing of the prototypes with users, the art of storytelling and evaluating business perspective of the ideas.
The result will be developing an understanding of the concepts, tools and support for application
The course can be right for you
- Project Managers who want to integrate all the stakeholders in order to create user centric solutions
- Software engineers interested to play a part in idea generation and design process
- Entrepreneurs who want to connect with users and build products that fit the market and user’s lives
- Sales & Marketers who want t0 underst customers at a deeper level
- Teachers who want to make a great impact on the students
- Stakeholders of the company who want to build build new set of products or services
- Anyone who is interested in an innovative problems solving solutions that can be applied to all types problems in work and life
- Two days of 3 hours each delivered in Weekends
- Pre -Training Assignment
- Post Training coaching session to support closure of the project
- 26th / 27th September
- Specialist Certification – Rs7999/- + GST
- Practitioner Certification – Rs19999/- +GST
- Coaching Support for 45 days for completing of the project
- Name – ICICI Bank – Deepak Kumar – Saving – Ac No – 003101542696 – IFSC Code – ICIC0000586
- BHIM – 9824004199@upi
For Enquiries Contact
- Deepak Kumar:
- Shweta Dayal: 9824001187
- Deepak Kumar:
Linkedin page on Design Thinking
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q1: What does Specialist in Design Thinking Mean?
- Specialist in Design Thinking means you have all the essential knowledge in the design thinking. And you will be in a position to apply the Design Thinking Skills
Q2: What does Practitioner in Design Thinking mean?
- Practitioner in Design Thinking implies the participants undergoes the program, complete a project and pay the practitioner fees.
Q3. Can I move from a certified Specialist to a Practitioner of Design Thinking?
- Yes: One can become a practitioner of Design Thing after completing certain formalities. They are
- Submit a project under the Master Practitioner
- The Master Practitioner to be the coach for 45 days
- Pay Fee for the coaching support
This will be useful as a fully completed project will equip you to understand the essence and measure success
Q4: Who will decide on the project ?
- You will need to identify an appropirate reali lifetime project
Q5: Will the Learning Material be provided to me
- Yes, A soft copy of the Learning material will be provided
Q6. What is Design Thinking?
- Design thinking is a human centered approach to challenges. It uses a set of tools that can be used to solve a problem creatively
Q7: Why is Design Thinking becoming important in current scenario?
- Design thinking is more important in the current scenario as the business challenegs are now more complex and the customer preferences is changing fast. This helps in ensuring business sustainability.
Q8: Why is design Thinking effective?
- Design thinking is effective as at the core of the approach is about making customer experience worthwhile
Q9: How can I practice design Thinking?
- Gain an understanding on approach to design thinking, the tools and learn under a coach for effective implementation
Q10: Where can one apply design thinking
- Design thinking finds application across industries and to challenges across functions like sales, Marketing, Customer Service, HR, Technology and others.
Q11: Is design thinking the only approach to solve problems?
- Design Thinking is not the only approach to address problems. There are other methods like six sigma,
Q12: Who can use useful for?
- Design thinking is useful for Entrepreneurs, Business Leaders and Managers, Educators, HR, and many more
Q13: What is difference between Design Thinking and Critical Thinking
- In Critical thinking, the focus is strongly on Data. You can challenge assumption and perspectives based on based on data. Design Thinking has the human perspective at the core of understanding of the business challenge from the end users perspective.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Intermidiate to High
- Language English
- Students 4
- Assessments Yes